Do you have a unique problem that you require to be solved? Then you are in the right place!
Arsenal Engineering Ltd. is dedicated to solving any problems that you may encounter.
Based on my experience solving a wide variety of unique problems for clients during my previous work as a consulting engineer became the genesis behind the naming of Arsenal Engineering Ltd. Each new problem worked on presented a new challenge, resulting in a new skill being acquired. In due time I began to realize that I was amassing a large arsenal of problem solving skills. It seemed a natural fit that the company name should then reflect the wide range of skills and services offered.
Due to a sincere desire to assist in our clients’ success, Arsenal Engineering Ltd. is committed to providing our clients with quality solutions for their engineering and inspection needs. Arsenal Engineering Ltd. runs on an ethos that simply getting the job done is insufficient. The job must be done right, we are always looking for ways to improve and excel in order to exceed expectations.
Please feel free to contact us to find out how we can assist you. We would be happy to hear from you.
- M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
- P. Eng with stamps in BC, AB, SASK, and ON
- 13+ years of experience in engineering consulting and inspection.
- CGSB Liquid Penetrant Inspector (PT2)
- CGSB Magnetic Particle Inspector (MT2)
- CWB Level 3 Visual Weld Inspector (VT3)
- CWB Welding Engineer
- AWS Visual Weld Inspector
- CISC Accredited Steel inspector – Buildings
Memberships & Associations